Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife's 2010 3.2 Quattro A5 has the CEL on. She took it to Auto Zone and they printed out a diagnostic sheet. Says no solution found. Additional work needed to determine cause. 70,000 miles and she drives it like a granny.

I've done some Google searches. Seems not always an easy fix as it could be a few things. I'm not about to start buying parts and find they do not fix it. So I'm asking if I should take it to a dealer or can I fix it myself? Any advice??

Thanks
Rodney

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Secondary Air Injection Pump Check Valve. Combi Valve. Secondary Air Injection Pump Check Valve. Audi A5. 06E131102A (06E-131-102-A)

Possibly this is the part I need. Anyone ever replace one??

Rodney

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like we are taking it to the local Audi stealer. I hate the thought of doing that but I do not know what to do to fix this. Can't renew the plates until this is fixed. :( I've looked at some local independent places but worry they might have a hard time and could end up being a mess.

Rodney

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like we are taking it to the local Audi stealer. I hate the thought of doing that but I do not know what to do to fix this. Can't renew the plates until this is fixed. :( I've looked at some local independent places but worry they might have a hard time and could end up being a mess.

Rodney

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dropped it off at our local Audi dealer. It just feels evil there. I have no doubt I'll be paying big for this. They have no pity for their customers in my opinion.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$800. Job well done by the service writer. They must get paid a lot to take a lot of peoples money. They know all the things to say. They make it sound like they gave you a specal good deal. Legal thieves IMO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts