Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok pretty much like taking pretty pictures and took all of these over a 35 minuite period tonight around 7.30pm navigating around edinburgh

i know its standard and compared to some of you yanks but you must agree the sportback is pretty photogenic so tried to concentrate on the lines of the car rather than repping one sick ride

toiling weather to lower it and get some nice hoopage for it, or leave it all nice and standard and not worry about warrenty issues,

only had this for a few days, are these cars reliable?

i suppose il keep this thread updated with any progress i make on this relatively still rare car.
to help all the guest members who searcthese pages

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx mate, aye for standard these sportbacks are prety imposing.
tempting the urge to spoil it though by dropping it and getting other wheels,

tourists were taking photos of it today so maybe it might be best to leave as is? not sure

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
^drop it and get some new wheels..it will transform the car and you will not regret. BBS CH-R would look damn good. Your tourist will multiply x 10;)

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Gorgeous color! Looks super clean :thumbsup:

·
Registered
544 Posts
Nice car. I'm not a fan of how red looks on the coupe, but on the larger sportback, it looks good. By the way, Edinburgh is a beautiful city!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Gorgeous car! If we had the SB over here I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice!!! I did not even know a5 sportback existed or is it an a7??
Pardon my ignorance guys just wanted to know...thanks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
thanx aye its an a5 sportback and its been in production since 2009 still pretty rare on the roads though

aye i suppose this is my build thread,
if i go down the wheels and sport springs route these are the wheels im gona go for i think,

they are staggered fitment cades ixions not sure weather to keep them silver or go for a gunmetal finnish though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts