Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone please give me your OTD price that you paid for, and if you included optional packages?

Thank you!

Joe

·
Registered
463 Posts
First you need to update your location in the User CP - Profile, so members from your area cn answer your question.

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in LA, CA. Btw, I just started to research about the A5. I have a choice of A5 or the Infiniti G37. But when I saw the A5 for the first time yesterday, I think I have my mind made up!

Thank you!

·
Registered
247 Posts
You need to shop around if he doesn't want to talk below MSRP, his loss if you go somewhere else. Some other dealer will def want your business even if you do have a discount. I got 1500 off of MSRP + Audi Care, told them I had another dealer that offered me the same but was farther away and I preferred to buy here. They agreed that if some other dealership can do it, so can they! Don't let those guys intimidate you. I got the "no discount" line as well.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeah definately shop around! We are lucky out here in germany, since we are military. I think we get something like 4k off the price? So I am loading the car up with as many packages as we need! :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
I also shopped around and got 1,500 off MSRP in Audi of Bernardsville. Easiet way for me was to send a blast email to all the local dealers and letting them know they each were competing with 1 another to get my business. Make sure the more dealers contacted the better. I only had about 40-50% that responded back.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Remember also there are many Audi Dealers that don't specifically have "Audi" in their name. Just in my area there are 4 or 5 dealers that I could have competing for business.

Clearwater Audi
Venice Audi
Reeves Import Motor Cars
Suncoast Audi
Fort Myers Audi

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow...even with $1500 off MSRP, then i am assuming out-the-door(including tax and licensing) is at least $41K! Darn!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I own an Infiniti FX so i'm a little biased towards Infiniti and I drove the G37 6MT and although a great car with a more powerful engine the A5 is superior by far. The build quality is superior as is the interior.

I found it drove better as well.

I would get the S-line version if I was you. The one thing about the 3.2L engine is it lacks the torque of the S5 so it does better with the 6-spd.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Joe, I would LOVE it to be $41k here in the UK...it is more likely to cost me around $82K here!!!

I would count your blessing and snap up a bargain :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Here in Chicago, the list price for my order is $49,240 for the 2008 model. No quote was available yet for the 2009 model which is what I'm expecting since the delivery is not until November. I went to seven different dealerships both in IL and out and no one would sell under list price. One dealership was even selling above list price for any S5 they could get a hold of.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts