Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to hurry up and get my order in for an S5 and my final decision revolves around the interior and exterior color choices. Any advice/feedback would be appreciated...

The two exterior colors I'm considering are:

Meteor Grey
Quartz Grey

Interior Choices:

Red Magma Nappa Leather
Pearl Silver Nappa Leather

Looking for feedback on how these colors look in person and any advantages or disadvantages to them...thanks!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
We've all been there ckeck, not knowing which color to choose, which trim best suits the color we think we like best and then when we've made the decision we spend the time up to delivery wondering if we should have ordered something different. I played safe and went for Phantom but chose Magma Red leather to set the car apart a bit. It seems Meteor is more popular in the US than this side of the Atlantic but Quartz is gorgeous. I guess you need to think about the interior a bit more, can you live with the silver ?? Looks great, shows the dirt !! Meteor/Magma is fairly popular, Magma does look good but for me neither Magma or silver looks right on Quartz - to be fair I've never seen that combo so could be wrong. Quartz/black looks great though, Meteor/silver is a classy combo too. Its a personal thing isn't it, either way, you'll love the car.;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't rule out black either, but I was thinking about going for something that would "pop" a bit more.

I was concerned a bit about the silver leather getting dirty. I will be going with the 'carbon atlas' trim though so I thought either the red or the silver leather would make this stand out a lot more.

·
Registered
483 Posts
i suggest Daytona Gray if you don't mind paying extra.... it's like Meteor buit without the greenish/bluish hue.... it's like Quartz gray except darker...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i suggest Daytona Gray if you don't mind paying extra.... it's like Meteor buit without the greenish/bluish hue.... it's like Quartz gray except darker...
Where can I see a sample of this color? Is it somewhere on the Audi site?

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
+1.... if this darn colour isn't so expensive... it'd be my first choice.... just can't justify the extra 3 grand ... can buy a lot (of smth else) with it....

·
Registered
298 Posts
Whichever you choose, I would go with the red interior. I always hated red leather seats until I saw Magma which looks very classy, but sporty. Obviously, it is personal taste, but out of the 2, that would be my choice. In addition, the dealer should have samples available for you to see in person.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts