Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my S5 last week. I have a commission week of 49 and a delivery date of 1/21/08. Meteor Grey with Tuscan Brown and Vavona Wood. Loaded with all the options ... I liked the Tuscan Brown and struggled with the color to match the interior. Any thoughts from the forum ?:eek:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
tough one that but I think the black headlining would have to go with the brown seats. I think the silver wouldnt contrast well with the brown.

I assume the Tuscan Brown is the equivalent of the Mustang brown in the UK. Possibly copyright problems using mustang brown in US (?). UK spec guide shows silver and black available with brown but although I like light cars, I would go with black.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Strange color combo, but if that's what you like you shouldn't sweat it. I would have went for black or magma red with meteor gray exterior....

·
Registered
318 Posts
Tuscan Brown is AMAZING!!!! I am so impressed with that color that I wish I could change my Magma red before I pickup the car. I just had a chance to see Tuscan today on a Ibis White S5. The Ibis white exceeded my expectations as well, it is super sharp looking. Visually, the S5 is so much better than the 335 I almost bought and I am happy I waited. I would have been very depressed to see an S5 looking like it does, had I purchased that 335. the "first impression" of Tuscan brown far exceeded my expectations of what I had seen in pictures. You made a very good choice!

I ordered my S5 last week. I have a commission week of 49 and a delivery date of 1/21/08. Meteor Grey with Tuscan Brown and Vavona Wood. Loaded with all the options ... I liked the Tuscan Brown and struggled with the color to match the interior. Any thoughts from the forum ?:eek:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks to folks who responded. I believe Tuscan Brown is availaible on the S5 and Cinnamon Brown on the A5. There is no Mustang Brown offered in the US.

I'm going to stick with my color choices. Thanks.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Nice one lkung ;)

Be sure to post pics when finally arrives :)

Doubledoom,i am collecting my S5 in December,can you post some pics of your car as i have ordered phantom black with silver pearl interior also,thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Changed My Mind

Oh well ... I changed my mind .. I switched to Phantom Black with the Tuscan Brown interior, vavona and all the options. My initial delivery date was 1/24 and it has now moved up to 1/7 ... I'm waiting for the firm dates to come in .. hoping for an early Christmas Present ...:)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Getting my S5 in December lkung just i time for santa coming :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts