Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just placed my order for 2009 A4 (my dealer allowed me to use one of his two demo slots to place my order) for my wife and should get it in July or August. No prices posted yet but did have new order guide to pick options. Ordered 2.0 TFSI 4-cylinder with 211hp in tiptronic (manual not available yet and neither is TDI). Went with Quartz gray metallic/Black with dark walnet trim. New order packages are "premium", "premium plus", or prestige. Went with prestige which is "premium plus" plus 18 inch 5 spoke sport wheels, rear parking system, advanced key/keyless start and stop, bang and olufsen system, and side assist. Then added navigation and rear camera, audi drive select, and front license filler plate. Decided not to do S-line package since didn't want summer tires (19 inch) and really a 2.0 TFSI doesn't feel like an S-line type car. Will trade my A-3 in on it. Should be nice stable mate for the S-5.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.