Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to order an A5 as soon as available but dealer seems not interested in answering questions. I want to order Deep Sea Blue but with the Linen leather interior and the Walnut wood trim like on the German site. Alternative color same interior is the pearl effect Red that it seems they are not offering in the US. I plan on picking it up as a Euro delivery as I am in Europe 2-3 times per year on business. Can a US dealer order the car with options from other markets? Its not like they have to go outside of the factory, just want options not offered here. Anyone have any ideas? Possibly a dealer that has done many Euro deliveries. All help appreciated.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I've been trying sorta the same thing. Also just getting no where. I blew off my local dealer finally sending a nasty gram to the sales manager. I'm now playing nice with another dealership about an hour away, whom has been a bit more upfront and much nicer to me as a customer.

This however does not answer your question. Perhaps, you could call the dealership in NY off of Park Ave. that has the S5 already in their showroom. I've called the dealerships close to Auburn Hills, MI where AoA corporate HQ is located, but same thing (little to no information).

Hope this helps, let us know if you get anywhere please.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts