Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
RG, where are you when you are needed ? Someone wants an opinion about Audi versus BMW !

·
Registered
337 Posts
Apologies Hot Ice, probably my fault for inviting RG to comment. RG is a fellow member with a legendary dislike of the (current) BMW range equal to his love of Audi (provided it's a top end V6 A5 or S5 in pearl effect black with satnav (trade-in value), at least 19" wheels (must be audi, preferably Y design) and absolutely no modifications, not even a personalised number plate).

In reply to your original question you will find an abundance of information on the forum about the good and bad points of the A5/S5 range, the vast majority being positive. Probably best to just have a good look around.

Personally I have been hugely impressed by my car after 6 months and 7000 miles. I'm sure there are better cars out there but for me the A5 is a great combination of styling, performance, reliability and value for money.

Good luck in your search for a new car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.