Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheels got here Monday, kw V2's are goin on tomorrow.... Heres a pic, she desprately needs a drop.

The Wheels are HRE 547R Sl/Csl Fitment et37 all around 20x10.5 and 20x9

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Nice! You're right, it does need a drop... looks like it's on stilts :)

Get some Euro headlights too :cool:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
The Wheels are HRE 547R Sl/Csl Fitment et37 all around 20x10.5 and 20x9
Looks good (except for the missing drop). What brand and tire sizes are you running?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I am wondering what would the drop means to the gaurantee of the car? I also want to drop my car but by how much is needed without feeling all the bumps?

Great looking car btw.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Car is getting coils installed tomorrow, will have a new stance on monday when i get back from canada. It should be attending the east coast show scene this year as well!

Tires sizes are 255 30 20 and 295 25 20 mich pilot sports

·
Registered
750 Posts
Car is getting coils installed tomorrow, will have a new stance on monday when i get back from canada. It should be attending the east coast show scene this year as well!

Nice wheels, the drop will make it just right. :cool:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
and on vortex over a month ago, you claimed you already had KW V2s... "roll eyes"
Maybe he had them but waited to get his wheels on before installing them.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Whatever dont be upset with me cause i rained on ur parade, you missread my post, i never said they were installed, I said i had them, never said they were installed, why do u think i couldnt provide you pics of the car with a drop?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts

Wow, you're OK with a 3mm difference in your sidewall height and a 5mm difference in your overall diameter?

·
Registered
76 Posts
everyone always says OMG to 25 series tires. It really doesnt make a difference in fact, that would be the correct setup if not doing same diameter all around. Car should look perfect!!! Here is the comparison on size.

255/30/20 VS 295/25/20 all numbers are in inches

Side Wall Height: 3.01 compared to 2.90
Tire diameter: 26.02 compared to 25.82

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
everyone always says OMG to 25 series tires. It really doesnt make a difference in fact, that would be the correct setup if not doing same diameter all around. Car should look perfect!!! Here is the comparison on size.

255/30/20 VS 295/25/20 all numbers are in inches

Side Wall Height: 3.01 compared to 2.90
Tire diameter: 26.02 compared to 25.82
That's so correct about 25 series. You have to know the tire width before you bust out the....:eek:

I disagree that the setup is "perfect" though, but it is within the recommended 3-5% rolling diameter difference range.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts