Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend my friends, my girlfriend and me went on a trip around Bulgaria. We wanted to spend 2 nights in the mountains and thats what we did. We also visited some historical places and enjoyed the beautiful landscapes!
It was great and soon will go and visit some other places like these. :)

Hope you will like the pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Great pics awpdisaster, car looks great in that location. I need to start making a list of places and roads to visit once i get my GTR, planning on taking a month off to drive around europe. Could you link on google maps to where abouts you were?

Rob

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Sure :)
hope you get your GT-R earlier than expected!
here is the map.
Light blue - the road that we used to go to that place called "Antonivanovtzi".
Dark blue - the way back to Sofia

If you need more info just ask. There are many interesting things you can see here :)

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
I wish I could see a pic of sprint blue parked side by side with an Aruba blue... they all look the same in pics....

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I could help u :) but u live in Dubai... far far away from here

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Nice pix. I was in bulgaria 2 weeks ago, at sunny beach. Every second car was a LWB Merc S-Class AMG :eek: ... Economy must be booming in bulgaria :p

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sunny beach is cool :) hope you enjoyed it!
You have to go to Sofia and see what kind of cars people are driving there... Mass Porsches/Ferraris/Lambos/R8s and so on :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.