Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
I’ve got a 2007 S5 V8, had this for around 3 years now & no issues. Love the car.
The other day I noticed that the back box on the left hand side has dropped ever so slightly, that you can see some of the back box hanging below the bumper. I’ve taken to Kwick Fit & they’ve told me that the sleeve/clamp needs replacing as it’s perished. Struggling to find this part online- don’t suppose someone knows where I can find one or even the part number?
Cheers!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
It won't be the sleeve or clamp, as the only clamp is under the driver's seat. :)

It will be the rubber hanger on that back box, or if like me, you have lost the nut securing the hanger, but doubt this as with mine it is because I didn't tighten the nut properly.

The actual hanger should be fine, just the rubber part that attaches the back box to the hanger. I'm sure a universal rubber exhaust hanger will fit if you get one similar size.

Should only cost about a fiver. This looks very similar 1 x Exoracing Polyurethane Exhaust hanger rubber heavy duty universal RED | eBay

1 - 2 of 2 Posts