Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have never seen an S5 in person, now you no longer need to drive down to your local dealership to see one up-close! Just take a look at all these detailed, high-quality shots this guy took of his new baby. And I say "baby" because after looking at all these up-close shots, I was reminded of how proud parents love to take LOTS and LOTS of pics of their newborn child from all angles and in different poses. :) You'll see what I mean after viewing these pics. The only thing the guy seemed to miss taking a picture of was the car's undercarriage. ;)

BTW, this is from a French auto forum. The translated version of the thread can be found here.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Wow! great pix very detailed....many areas of the car I've never opened even on my demo's at the dealer. Thanks for the link TX!

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
good find TX!!

Always useful if someone needs to answer a question with photos.

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
TX...you continue to be the man ;)
And the translation is just the cherry on top. The opening line is classic:

"Plop all fools of bitumen, and the big cavaleries"

That close up of the rear S5 badge shows the danger of white, to be sure!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Great work, TX.

youtube.com also has great video of the S5 whether it be the 5th gear comparison of the S and 335 or home video of the S accelerating away. Pretty cool... Just go to youtube and enter "Audi S5" in the search field.

·
Registered
75 Posts
i noticed that the interior is different..the mmi is located in the center dash, while our cars here are located below the manual gear box.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's because this particular S5 did not come with the SatNav option. Forum member scratch113 has done a great job of explaining in which circumstances the MMI controller is mounted on the dash vs. behind the gear shift. You can read about it here.

·
Registered
75 Posts
ahhh..I thought it would be a car without navi, i wasn't too sure because i saw a screen in the center dash. thanks for clearing it up =)
however can you tell me what the AMI is?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts