Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

I am new to this forum. Yes the end of a long period of waiting and anticipating is near....finally new horizons are opening up and coming even closer... i have been waiting since april 2008 for my S5 :mad:...the original waiting time was 6 months plus 6 months if you wanted a sunroof ( thus totally one year)......
but a new era, a new way of living my life where I start every single day with a big smile on my face is now coming very near.... I just received very good news from my local audi dealer : the production week has changed from week 15 to week 5 !!!! you can imagine my feelings when I heard this...
.... oh god... almost no more time to arrange my insurance and to find a good price for my VW Bora .....

Orderd S5 Meteor Gray/Magma Red/ Carbon/Full Spec

Pics will be posted

Hello to you all...... thank you all for making my waiting time not so hard.... the times I have been reading on this forum:D:)

·
Registered
432 Posts
They come without sunroof in other countries. In the US, sunroof only.

That's great news about your car! Hang in there! I also placed my order in April 2008, but I am expecting delivery any day now.

The last few weeks are killer. The dealership has been telling me something along the likes of +1 day, +1 day, +1 day.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome! Glad we could help to make your wait less difficult. :) That's great news about your build week getting bumped up.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yes good news.

I now have my build week confirmed as week 7 and hope to have the car in the middle of March - is that a real possibility or will I be waiting a bit longer?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Bin there ... euh.. still there

I know the drill. waiting from juli.. received a letter that the car will be built week 5. I can get it in week 7... sow within 2 weeks.

The reason for the long waiting was my color (they said). It is custom. But when I read the stories... Audi keeps everybody waiting...

!! the good news... just a few weeks guys, a fey weeks... I probably go to bed early this month...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes good news.

I now have my build week confirmed as week 7 and hope to have the car in the middle of March - is that a real possibility or will I be waiting a bit longer?
Hi all, this is my first post here. My build week has been moved forward to week 7 & I have been told to expect my car in mid March. Not long now!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts