Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my S5 early in April 2008. Now the car is finally in production. I wanna know how much longer do I need to wait till the car sits in the dealership. BTW, I ordered my S5 from Biener Audi in Great Neck, LI. My car is loaded with almost everything except adaptive cruise control, phanton black/silver pearl/CF inlay.
Thanks for any input in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also ordered my S5 from Biener, in March 08, promised June, still no word on a production date....just another promise that I will see the car in October. Black Pearl, Magma Red, carbon fiber inlays, everything but the adaptive cruise control...automatic. Keep me posted if you take delivery of your car...I could use the ammo if Biener pushes me back again. The only S5's I have seen anywhere so far are at the dealer waiting to be picked up...a couple of A5's on the road. Funny thing is the response from anybody who finds out I have one on order...pretty overwhelming how excited people get just from the "buzz" on the car. I just hope the car lives up to the hype, especially commuting in it every day. Kind of wish I had the chance to break it in over the summer. Oh well....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are alot more people on the waiting list for tiptronic S5 than stick. When I ordered my S5, I was told 14 people on the waiting list for tiptronic S5, and 7 people for manual S5. I think thats why you havent heard from them. But you can always call ur salesman and ask what ur car's status is. When you ordered your S5, ur salesperson should've given you a audiusa order number, something like that. You can call Audi USA corp and give them ur order number, then audiusa should be able to tell u what's ur car's status. i hope it helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.