Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Really good to meet Andy and Eamonn today. Great cars gents!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
569 Posts
Really good to meet Andy and Eamonn today. Great cars gents!

I concur - good effort and enjoyed the car chat :cheers:

Reactions: Kelvm77

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Yes, yes, all this bonhomie and “Hail fellow, well met” is all very well, but where are the pictures?!!! Just how you people expect me to live vicariously without pictures is beyond me!

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Sorry mr whitta... we epically failed in that regard. None of us took a single pic! Bit remiss of us now I think about it!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Sorry mr whitta... we epically failed in that regard. None of us took a single pic! Bit remiss of us now I think about it!

Yes, missed opportunity! How about a mental picture?

It was sunny, blue sky. My roof was down on my ibis white S5, sporting 20 inch Audi RS rims and roaring with the deep tones of a AWE system. Next in line is Dan?s immaculate looking A5 Coupe FL in Daytona Grey (best Grey I?ve seen on an A5) all black edition and super shiny! Next to Dan?s is Eamonn?s black beast, running on RS7 rims and raised sporty boot spoiler - it?s not shiny however, sat nav directed him through the car Ford at Edwinstowe and is covered in dried mucky water!

How?s that?

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
bloody useless Mr Dutch.....absolutely bloody useless....

no mention of the jaw droppingly stunning young ladies, appropriately clad for a warm sunny day, all of whom admired your cars and offered tantalising rewards for a drive out...

ffs

its approximately 10,600 miles from whittas house to your meet....he would have never known any different.......

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
...its approximately 10,600 miles from whittas house to your meet....he would have never known any different.......

absolutely... that bloody kangaroo was a pain in the arse all afternoon!

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Englishmen! Everybody knows you put kangaroos in the back seat, not the front! Sheesh! And, Racks has the right of it. Where are the scantily clad babes draped provocatively over bonnets, hmm? Epic fail.

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Englishmen! Everybody knows you put kangaroos in the back seat, not the front! Sheesh!...

Sorry mr whitta, couldn’t do that, the bloody dingo was in the back!

61 - 71 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.