Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts
I'm not coming because I am still sulking from DML' s post on the banned thread...

And am now in a double sulk as I momentarily confused crystal peaks with twin peaks....

So think I will go there instead.

Reactions: Kelvm77
I think Dan’s suggestion is a good one at Tibshelf or Woodhall.

Straight off the M1, easy access, food, drinks and somewhere V6 vs V8 can race

:grin2:

I think Dan’s suggestion is a good one at Tibshelf or Woodhall.

Straight off the M1, easy access, food, drinks and somewhere V6 vs V8 can race

:grin2:

Sounds good to me. But just so you know, I’ll cheat! ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This still on chaps?

This still on chaps?
If you guys are on Facebook
I have recently set up a uk only a/s/rs5 owners club group mainly for organising club stand at shows & big meets around the uk
Please feel free to look me up UKA5OC

Best regards
Not got FB :thumbsup:

You got anything on over next week or two?

Other than that guys, shall we just do the easy M1 Tibshelf/woodhall services on 22nd, as Dan suggested?

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Not got FB :thumbsup:

You got anything on over next week or two?

Other than that guys, shall we just do the easy M1 Tibshelf/woodhall services on 22nd, as Dan suggested?
Andy and All

Hopefully mine will be ready as she is in the garage at the moment she is poorly but fingers crossed I will be there :thumbsup:

Excellent, but we haven’t decided where yet! [emoji6]

Ok, shall we say Woodall services north bound (west) side at midday on Sunday 22nd Oct?

Venue is spot on, I think. 22nd is pissing it down...

Just a thinking out loud, 28th work? Kelv will no doubt have is baby back in action too....

Discussion starter · #38 · (Edited)

Just a thinking out loud, 28th work? Kelv will no doubt have is baby back in action too....
Guys

I think the venue Dan suggested would be a good call but unfortunately I will not be able to make this Sunday as my S5 is still poorly and in garage but as Andy has mentioned could we rearrange the meet for the 28th could you all please let us know your availability.

Apologies to all for the inconvenience but need to get mine sorted

Cheers fellas

:thumbsup:

Guys

I think the venue Dan suggested would be a good call but unfortunately I will not be able to make this Sunday as my S5 is still poorly and in garage but as Andy has mentioned could we rearrange the meet for the 28th could you all please let us know your availability.

Apologies to all for the inconvenience but need to get mine sorted

Cheers fellas

Besides, you know us tarty/hairdresser type convertible owners....we only come out when the sun is shining haha

Sat 28th or Sun 29th both work for me. Just let us know chaps. [emoji106]

21 - 40 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.