Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Mr Wilson.....you are a disgrace to this forum....

Bit concerned about MacArthur Glen car park at midday on a Sunday though! Usually rammed tight with benefits hoards that park their 15 year old MPV’s next to your pride and joy, and the maggot ridden kids fling the doors open! Yes... I’m the guy who’s usually parked in the far corner of the car park with a half mile walk to anywhere!

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I know this "designer" tat outlet well and you didn't mention that the clientele to whom you refer are also foul mouthed, obese and hunt in packs...

I would have expected a man of your intellect and experience to be accurate.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
I'm not coming because I am still sulking from DML' s post on the banned thread...

And am now in a double sulk as I momentarily confused crystal peaks with twin peaks....

So think I will go there instead.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
bloody useless Mr Dutch.....absolutely bloody useless....

no mention of the jaw droppingly stunning young ladies, appropriately clad for a warm sunny day, all of whom admired your cars and offered tantalising rewards for a drive out...

ffs

its approximately 10,600 miles from whittas house to your meet....he would have never known any different.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.