Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Are A5s invited or is this an S/RS fancypants only dig? I can bring a working VCDS setup too it that'll help bribe my way in. I'm debadged so we can pretend I'm one of the boys.
Haha - you?re not allowed if you?re going to be showing off your fancy pants dynamic indicators!!

Reactions: Kelvm77

·
Registered
569 Posts
It’s in my diary, booked!

:grin2:

·
Registered
569 Posts
I’d like to come along to this. Bit concerned about MacArthur Glen car park at midday on a Sunday though! Usually rammed tight with benefits hoards that park their 15 year old MPV’s next to your pride and joy, and the maggot ridden kids fling the doors open! Yes... I’m the guy who’s usually parked in the far corner of the car park with a half mile walk to anywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dan, that is a valid point, especially as it’s going towards the Christmas period!!!!

New venue I think...

Reactions: danjwilson

·
Registered
569 Posts
I think Dan’s suggestion is a good one at Tibshelf or Woodhall.

Straight off the M1, easy access, food, drinks and somewhere V6 vs V8 can race

:grin2:

·
Registered
569 Posts
This still on chaps?
If you guys are on Facebook
I have recently set up a uk only a/s/rs5 owners club group mainly for organising club stand at shows & big meets around the uk
Please feel free to look me up UKA5OC

Best regards
Not got FB :thumbsup:

You got anything on over next week or two?

Other than that guys, shall we just do the easy M1 Tibshelf/woodhall services on 22nd, as Dan suggested?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Venue is spot on, I think. 22nd is pissing it down...

Just a thinking out loud, 28th work? Kelv will no doubt have is baby back in action too....

·
Registered
569 Posts
Venue is spot on, I think. 22nd is pissing it down...

Just a thinking out loud, 28th work? Kelv will no doubt have is baby back in action too....
Guys

I think the venue Dan suggested would be a good call but unfortunately I will not be able to make this Sunday as my S5 is still poorly and in garage but as Andy has mentioned could we rearrange the meet for the 28th could you all please let us know your availability.

Apologies to all for the inconvenience but need to get mine sorted

Cheers fellas

Besides, you know us tarty/hairdresser type convertible owners....we only come out when the sun is shining haha

·
Registered
569 Posts
I’d go for the Sunday 29th

·
Registered
569 Posts
this Sunday will be a decent day weather wise - so, need to get numbers if we?re set on the meet.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I?ll be number 2 (does that sound right?...)

Reactions: danjwilson

·
Registered
569 Posts
Weekend is here!

4/5 attendees so far

Tibshelf Services Northbound (Junction 28-29, M1, Newton, Alfreton DE55 5TZ) at 12pm

Amenities:
McD - Costa - Krispy Kreme and VCDS

·
Registered
569 Posts
See you all there on Sunday :thumbsup:

Andy it’s your round by the way :grin2:
Balls, I’ll be officially unemployed from next Wednesday actually :laugh:

·
Registered
569 Posts
-1 for me - family event this sunday - have fun chaps

was planning to bring the ibrid if anyone needed a quick scratch correction - will have to play on mine
It?s right on your doorstep Tibshelf and you can?t even squeeze a cappuccino in. You?ll no doubt here Kelv?s V8 from home anyway

·
Registered
569 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Depends on how much, but generally bank account says no also might be a VCDS down, my laptop charger has popped out for a walk and hasn't come back...

I’ll have a full charge on my VCDS laptop so enough for all :thumbsup:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Really good to meet Andy and Eamonn today. Great cars gents!

I concur - good effort and enjoyed the car chat :cheers:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Sorry mr whitta... we epically failed in that regard. None of us took a single pic! Bit remiss of us now I think about it!

Yes, missed opportunity! How about a mental picture?

It was sunny, blue sky. My roof was down on my ibis white S5, sporting 20 inch Audi RS rims and roaring with the deep tones of a AWE system. Next in line is Dan?s immaculate looking A5 Coupe FL in Daytona Grey (best Grey I?ve seen on an A5) all black edition and super shiny! Next to Dan?s is Eamonn?s black beast, running on RS7 rims and raised sporty boot spoiler - it?s not shiny however, sat nav directed him through the car Ford at Edwinstowe and is covered in dried mucky water!

How?s that?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.