Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi
Guys

Just trying to sort out a Audi meet me and Andy Dutch are trying to get some of us all together for a chat and a coffee/ Starbucks Andy or beer but you mustn’t drink and drive cause you may spill it :grin2:

No really we are just putting it out there if any of you Audi drivers or S5 drivers RS drivers fancy meeting up for a cuppa & a chat we are thinking October 22nd at M1 junction 27 Mcarthur Glen outlet / Starbucks around 12:00
All welcome and Andy maybe on hand with VCDs (vag-coms) to do you a few tweaks if you ask him nice also I have been told we have a bloke coming if anyone is interested in getting a carbon clean he has confirmed discount with group buys

Hope to see some faces behind the messages and your lovely nice and shiny Audi’s :thumbsup:

Let us know people if you are up for it :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
Are A5s invited or is this an S/RS fancypants only dig? I can bring a working VCDS setup too it that'll help bribe my way in. I'm debadged so we can pretend I'm one of the boys.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are A5s invited or is this an S/RS fancypants only dig? I can bring a working VCDS setup too it that'll help bribe my way in. I'm debadged so we can pretend I'm one of the boys.
Yes Eamonn of course mate all welcome Audi event mate :thumbsup:more VCDs the better :thumbsup:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Haha - you?re not allowed if you?re going to be showing off your fancy pants dynamic indicators!!

Reactions: Kelvm77

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
Haha - you?re not allowed if you?re going to be showing off your fancy pants dynamic indicators!!
You can borrow them for a few minutes if you like ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
I've pencilled it in. I've only got a 2ltr deisal so everyone can feel superior.
Quick, everyone point at him and laugh

·
Registered
569 Posts
It’s in my diary, booked!

:grin2:

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
I’d like to come along to this. Bit concerned about MacArthur Glen car park at midday on a Sunday though! Usually rammed tight with benefits hoards that park their 15 year old MPV’s next to your pride and joy, and the maggot ridden kids fling the doors open! Yes... I’m the guy who’s usually parked in the far corner of the car park with a half mile walk to anywhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
569 Posts
I’d like to come along to this. Bit concerned about MacArthur Glen car park at midday on a Sunday though! Usually rammed tight with benefits hoards that park their 15 year old MPV’s next to your pride and joy, and the maggot ridden kids fling the doors open! Yes... I’m the guy who’s usually parked in the far corner of the car park with a half mile walk to anywhere!

Dan, that is a valid point, especially as it’s going towards the Christmas period!!!!

New venue I think...

Reactions: danjwilson

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Dan
Depending on how many people come we could always meet up in the
mc Donald’s car park near mcarthur glen outlet :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Dan

Depending on how many people come we could always meet up in the

mc Donald’s car park near mcarthur glen outlet :thumbsup:

Yeah, don’t mind anywhere where I can park next to like minded enthusiasts Kel.

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Possible alternates could be Tibshelf or Woodall motorway services. Both have north and south bound whichever is more convenient. And both have good coffee!
Woodall has more parking and is bigger, but is further north between J30 & 31.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Possible alternates could be Tibshelf or Woodall motorway services. Both have north and south bound whichever is more convenient. And both have good coffee!
Woodall has more parking and is bigger, but is further north between J30 & 31.

Yes Dan
That is a good idea but think Andy is trying to contact somewhere else but will put it to him.

Thanks Dan :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Mr Wilson.....you are a disgrace to this forum....

Bit concerned about MacArthur Glen car park at midday on a Sunday though! Usually rammed tight with benefits hoards that park their 15 year old MPV’s next to your pride and joy, and the maggot ridden kids fling the doors open! Yes... I’m the guy who’s usually parked in the far corner of the car park with a half mile walk to anywhere!

You should be ashamed of yourself.

I know this "designer" tat outlet well and you didn't mention that the clientele to whom you refer are also foul mouthed, obese and hunt in packs...

I would have expected a man of your intellect and experience to be accurate.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Bit concerned about MacArthur Glen car park at midday on a Sunday though! Usually rammed tight with benefits hoards that park their 15 year old MPV’s next to your pride and joy, and the maggot ridden kids fling the doors open! Yes... I’m the guy who’s usually parked in the far corner of the car park with a half mile walk to anywhere!

I know this "designer" tat outlet well and you didn't mention that the clientele to whom you refer are also foul mouthed, obese and hunt in packs...

So rack

Are you coming or not :wink2::grin2:

Changing venue because you are correct do not want anymore dents in my car.
Thinking crystal park in Sheffield but Andy is waiting for phone call back from them to see if they can accommodate us depending on numbers guys :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,654 Posts

Haha. I hang my head in abject shame racks. I held back... should have had the courage of my convictions! But then I might have got banned on totally the wrong thread!

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
So rack

Are you coming or not :wink2::grin2:

Changing venue because you are correct do not want anymore dents in my car.

Thinking crystal park in Sheffield but Andy is waiting for phone call back from them to see if they can accommodate us depending on numbers guys :thumbsup:

Did you mean Crystal Peaks? Not heard of Crystal Park but not an expert on Sheffield, despite living so close!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.