Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my white s5 with black leather, if you have not had yours on a test track ,its a must...she is only a week old here but broke in she is...

Attachments

·
Registered
735 Posts
Looks great in action there ! Nice filters on the camera too :):cool:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Very nice. Great filter. Did you use a camera filter or did you do it in photoshop?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my brother took them with a nikon d200, he filtered them after on computer..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi

it was a track in the isle of man, called dury i think, it is an old airfield.

£60 for 3 hours fully marshalled up not over taking on bends, quite safe.

good fun but more important you get to see the cars limits.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I've been to Dury a few times during the IOM TT - always as a spectator!You're lucky you can pop over to Scally Land or up to Heysham to catch a ferry over to the island. Did you try a blast over the mountain? Bet the S5 would be brilliant on those roads.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
over to heysham then 3 hours and a 150 quid plus track cost of 60 and your racin, qaulity day out...we should organise an s 5 day get some discount an all, how good would that be a dozen s5 blasting round dury....

as for the mountain, i asked my bro if there where any good straights up there that i might be able to see top end out of the s5, he said perhaps but if you get it wrong there is a mighty drop down one side,then i started thinkin with my look i would just be hittin 155 and a flippin field mouse would cross my path sendin me to the bottom of the mountain,hence i chose to do dury.

i want to do another race day cause when at dury i switched off the esp by pressing the button once, i have since learned that if you hold the button in for 3 seconds or somethin you turn off asr which is some other control system, no wonder i struggled getting it sideways on the bends... still i had the tyres screeching on the bends and that was in the rain...think that means i was givin it some..

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
FUnny, I've never been one for white cars, but this looks fantastic. Just goes to show what a beautifully styled car this is. I am jealous as mine is still a few weeks away... Enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts