Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will be holding the Next Norfolk meet on the first Weekend in September :)

The thoughts were to have the meet at Sunny Cromer..... Shown Here (taken at the Aug Meet by robb)

For those that would like to bring any family/children along, there is a great Beach that the Ladies/Children may want to utilise while the Guys do what we do :D

Thinking of 'Disposable Instant BBQ' for lunch if the weather is kind - otherwise dd has spotted a great Pub - we think.....

All ideas welcome, who's coming ??

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So that's 2 of us...... It's a good Start :D

How about Ermmmm......... Booster ??
Marmin ??
Ianhp1 ??
doubledoom ??
Ess5ive ??

Hmmmmm Who else is there ?????

·
Registered
479 Posts
Can't make that weekend I'm afraid. We are at a wedding in Wales.
I can just about make out our family caravan on Wyndham Park behind the cars in the pics!!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
May not be able to make that weekend. Or if I do, it will be not be for the whole day. I have been told we have a wedding to go to on Saturday (not sure if its the wedding only or the reception afterwards). On Sunday, the youngest has a party in the morning so would have to come along later.

·
Registered
237 Posts
So that's 2 of us...... It's a good Start :D

How about Ermmmm......... Booster ??
Marmin ??
Ianhp1 ??
doubledoom ??
Ess5ive ??

Hmmmmm Who else is there ?????
Thanks for the invite dbs you teaser :rolleyes: - my car's due week commencing 8th Sept!

However if by chance my car's here by then you can definitely count me in - it looks like you need another colour choice anyway :)

By the way - great pics Robb

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks for the invite dbs you teaser :rolleyes: - my car's due week commencing 8th Sept!

However if by chance my car's here by then you can definitely count me in - it looks like you need another colour choice anyway :)

By the way - great pics Robb
I hope it does arrive on time Marmin, for your benefit and mine... I can't wait to see a Quartz Grey with that full spec

:cool:
Ill come along for a jolly so I am not that far from the East :D
Splendid :D

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can't make that weekend I'm afraid. We are at a wedding in Wales.
I can just about make out our family caravan on Wyndham Park behind the cars in the pics!!
That's a shame Booster - hope the wedding goes well :)

It is a bit bizarre, as i am in Wales the Following week...... If your still there Thursday 14th i might see you there instead LOL

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sat 6th is fine for me...... If ok for everybody else ?? I'll ask a mod to alter the Title :)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Update. I can do Saturday but I need to be back in Lowestoft by about 5-6pm.

So, I will be there. Although I may have to leave early if some of you are looking for a longer day.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great News dd :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
It is a bit bizarre, as i am in Wales the Following week...... If your still there Thursday 14th i might see you there instead LOL
No way will we still be there......
Don't want to run the risk of the baby being born in Wales:eek:

:D

No offence the the Welsh contingent on here! (if there is one!)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:eek: rofl :D

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
6th should be ok, its my nans 80th but is just a meal in the evening so should be free during the day.

Great news Ian and PP coming along :p.

dbs2: what do you say to meeting around theford area (as PP/Ian are coming from that wayish) and doing that thetford run we discussed. Im busy tommorow looking at new kitchens but I'll go and see if i can hunt down that road this week too see if its suitable for the video idea we had. Will take some photos if i can find it and post them up for your thoughts/opinions.

On another note, went to Cambridge today to see the GTR in the flesh. Certainly is bigger than I expected. Felt really comfortable, and looks a beast. Dont get to drive one untill March but they are running a programme for all pre orders to get racing licences and a bunch of track days before delivery. So Ian get ready to have you ass whooped at some track days, albeit in nearly 2 years time lol.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Meeting in Thetford sounds perfect robb?? Some piccs, would of cause be perfect

So it's a defo Sat the 6th Meet :D Can a Mod please change the Title of the thread please !!!! - lets see if they do it without having to report post ;)

Can't wait to see the GTR, but 2 years is longer than i could wait for anything ......

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Sorry didnt get a chance during the week to go explore that way so no pictures. I did think about going this afternoon and get some lunch but the weather put me off so i decided too walk round the corner and get a carvery for a fiver instead. Will try and get over there before the meet.

So we have

1. dbs2 - phantom black A5 3.0
2. doubledoom - phantom black S5
3. robb - phantom black A5 1.8
4. ianhp1 - phantom black S5
5. pinkpanther - phantom black S5
6. cabtilx - phantom black S5 - coming along in current car though
7. marmin - quartz grey A5 3.0 Tip - if car arrives

1 - 20 of 122 Posts