Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

May I first give a BIG THANKS, this forum is certainly a great wealth of knowledge, and by all accounts by like minded souls.

Incidently, I took delivery of my vehicle back in March 2008. Almost 12000 on the clock. Thrill to drive everyday & anywhere.

I am seriously considering WORK XSA 02C 19" x 8.5" J [A disk] in (WBC).
Grateful for your perusal.

I would really appreciate it if anyone can confirm the PCD for my vehicle,
I believe it to be 5 x 112/Bore 66.5. Audi UK don't have this information(typical).
In addition the Offset/ET I have been advised should be +25(F) +20 (R).

Once again great site & much thanks!!

suns 70

Attachments

· Registered
479 Posts
Welome Suns!

There are a few people here running WORK wheels.

The specs you have for your wheels are correct (5x112, 66.56 CB) The offset will push your front out 7mm and your rear out 12mm, so it will give you a slightly more aggressive stance. It should look good!

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really appreciate this ShadyJC,

I believe your car has WORK Schwert SC1 and if I'm not mistaken on a Phantom Black A5. What model is this and what size wheels? Also what tyres/size do you recommend? I'm thinking Bridgestone RE 050 255/35/R19 96 Y. Your suggestions will be much appreciated.

Cheers

suns 70

· Registered
479 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Now isn't that just beautiful............ Respect!! from this side of the pond.

What was the damage $ wise for those wheels, if you don't mind me asking, the XSA 02C setting me back around £4Gs incl. tyres & fitting + tax. A tall order for me M8.

Rolling around on that is properly serious......lol.

suns 70

· Registered
1,239 Posts
Welcome to the forum suns 70.

Great choice of wheel, they make some of the nicest looking wheels I've seen, should look fantastic on the car. ShadyJC's motor is gorgeous.

Nice to see another 1.8 owner here too :). You planning anything else?

Rob

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Easy robb,

Fantastic is this forum, I have been reading posts for over a year. For some unknown reason I didn't register ...... what a fool I am. First thread, posts & replies ..... brilliant.

Yes, I would like to add the SANSPEED Koch Module (grantshel did this I believe) H11 Xeonmatch Fog light bulbs & if possible same VAGCOM mods (yours truely).

I'm planning on getting in contact with doubledoom & see if he would be willing.

That's all for the moment. Fellow 1.8 TFSI Sport

suns 70

· Registered
1,239 Posts
Hi,

Certainly is great community here. Majority of the other Audi sites are pretty dead when it comes to the A5.

Yes Grant had the knoch box, he had the full ecu remap done by sanspeed today. Results are posted here. Although they dont look much different to the box.

H11's are great, puts a grin on my face everytime I walk up to the car and open it at night, nice warm white light showing me the way, and of course LED's doing their stuff.

VAG COM mods are an esstial in my opinion, doubledoom or dbs2 will be more happy to help ;) (i would think). Although, not 100% sure, but Spinner may have the cable and might be a little closer.

Anyway, welcome to the good side of the forum, now you've sign up. :D

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Cheers robb,

Your feedback is much appreciated. I noticed your On Order: GT-R, saw this car few weeks back West End ..... lots of people admiring ........ easily best performance car on the market. Hand-built and uniquely individual in its construction method.

A high flyer at nVidia was visiting my boss at work sometime ago, he had just taken delivery. Exhaust pipes are massive, so impressive. Best the Japanese have engineered.

Seriously Awesome bro.

suns 70

· Registered
112 Posts
That's a nice looking wheel ShadyJC. Think it would also look great on a white A5. What do you think?

@suns 70 Where are you sourcing your Work wheels from in the UK? I've done a search but can't seem to find a UK supplier. Maybe I'm just too tired at 2am! Would love to track down ShadyJCs rims...

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Hello Suzy80,

There are only two distributors for WORK wheels in the UK.

envyperformance.com & gtc-r.com

ShadyJCs wheels are available at both the above.

Japanese high precision alloys, they are dear esp. due to £/¥ exchange rate.
However, most beautiful wheels I've seen & recently I have seen numerous.

Check them out, ring them for current prices. (envyperformance website prices are not current)

Let me know what you think.

suns 70.

· Registered
479 Posts
Now isn't that just beautiful............ Respect!! from this side of the pond.

What was the damage $ wise for those wheels, if you don't mind me asking, the XSA 02C setting me back around £4Gs incl. tyres & fitting + tax. A tall order for me M8.

Rolling around on that is properly serious......lol.

suns 70
For the WORK wheels, MSRP price for those in 19" is US$670 + $60 for custom drill, per wheel.
For the Nitto INVO tires, they can usually be obtained for around US$230 each.

· Registered
479 Posts
That's a nice looking wheel ShadyJC. Think it would also look great on a white A5. What do you think?
Suzy80, thank you. For my specific wheel (WORK Schwert SC1) I actually don't think my finish ("black polish") would look that great on an Ibis White. With the white paint on the car, the black accents on the wheels and then the polished steel, for me personally that's too much going on.

I could see a custom painted version of the wheel where the black part was replaced by Ibis White, IMO that would be simply stunning. Otherwise, all black or all polish would be my choice on your color car... but that's just one person's opinion.

How about some Asanti's? :rolleyes::rolleyes: j/k j/k j/k :rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.