Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just a quick introduction from a new member. I've wanted an Audi for years and the opportunity arose last week to fulfil my ambition, so I bit the bullet and bought myself a 2015 2.0 tdi A5 coupé in Scuba Blue with a couple of subtle mods- RS5 grille and black wheels ( I didn't want anything too OTT.) I'm sure I will be asking all sorts of technical ( as well as dumb) questions of all you guys in the near future, so apologies in advance. Here are some pics. Sorry about the quality, it's not a very nice day here.

20200206_121900.jpg 20200214_184227.jpg 20200214_184522.jpg

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hello and welcome along..
Thanks for the intro, your A5 looks great- once you start finding out how you can enhance it even more this site will be a mine of useful info on your journey.. but be warned it can become addictive!
Thanks for the pics, from another happy (Blue TDi) A5 owner.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Very nice, you don't see many of them in that colour, and do I spot the breaks calipers in the same colour very nice indeed....

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the comment, I've not seen many in Scuba Blue (someone will probably tell me there's LODS about) - yeah the calipers are blue but a slightly different shade than the car.

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Welcome onboard the friendly nuthouse mate and enjoy your new motor and this site!!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Kelvm77. Already had some good answers to my questions ( even the dumb questions)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts