Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've seen the ebay front splitter here:

NEW GENUINE AUDI A5 FRONT BUMPER BLADE SPOILER SKIRT | eBay

But is there other options??

Seen this one fitted to a front end for sale on ebay, looks a little different:

Anyone know if there are any companies selling the above splitter for the non S-Line front bumper??

Many thanks

Jim

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Jimbo,

This is a OEM Audi accessory isnt it?

Rgds
JB

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'd buy the one in your picture asap but i do agree they do look different. Would love more information on the black one

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes JB,

Although the one on the black bumper looks a little different! The OEM one comes in 2 parts, fastens to the undertray.

I've asked the guy selling the black bumper for a bit more info, just waiting on his reply!!!!

I've heard of some fitting Cupra splitters to A4's, wondered if there is anyone here done anything non Audi for a look as above!!??

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Didnt realise they were different - must be my eyes!

Yes would be interesting to find out what manufacturer made the splitter

JB:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
They look identical to me. Bear in mind the official Audi picture is an illustration rather than a real life photo.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea, they probably are!

Can't understand why they are such a big part underneath though - surely a bit of sealant and a few self tappers would suffice!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I too have been contemplating which front spoiler/splitter to buy for my non-sline. TBH, I feel like the factory spoiler w/ blade as shown above is the best option especially cuz im also installing the factory s5 side skirts to go with it. My plan is to keep the spoiler white and for a nice contrast paint the blade part black: i.e post #6--->What do you think about the factory Audi kit?

Other options im considering are:

JMS:Autohaus24 german tuninparts KW,H&R,Eisenmann,bilstein and more -

Reiger:EuroActive.com - Buy Genuine BMW & Land Rover Parts and Accessories Online

These are nice as well but imo I dont think they look as nice without the matching skirts.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I looked at the front lip spoiler but grabbed myself a Sline bumper in red off Ebay for £80and had it sprayed up (prob £250 inc lower scoop/fogs/spayed uo etc) - I was a little concerned that I would no doubt at some point manage to remove the Audi OEM lip spoiler in the snow - use it as a snow plow or take it off on a kerb.

I am quite happy with the sline bumper and lower scoop/fog inserts, looks miles better than standard IMO.

rgds
JB

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts