Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

First time on this forum so hoping someone can help me with this problem. I have the bluetooth function fitted to the car and the connection works well as far as the hands free is concerned but my problem is that the memory function isn't. This means that the phonebook from my mobile isn't registering and I have to manually dial each number every time. My suspicion is that this is probably a phone setting rather than the car but do any other members have any solutions?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi everyone,

First time on this forum so hoping someone can help me with this problem. I have the bluetooth function fitted to the car and the connection works well as far as the hands free is concerned but my problem is that the memory function isn't. This means that the phonebook from my mobile isn't registering and I have to manually dial each number every time. My suspicion is that this is probably a phone setting rather than the car but do any other members have any solutions?
Hi Cliff and welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry that you are having problems, but I thought I would let you know that I have connected a Nokia 6300 with no problems. I got a great connection, full phonebook sync, operator indicator and signal strength meter. Also I used the default settings in the phone and car.

I'm not sure what the problem is, but please persist - it is worth it!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi Cliff and welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry that you are having problems, but I thought I would let you know that I have connected a Nokia 6300 with no problems. I got a great connection, full phonebook sync, operator indicator and signal strength meter. Also I used the default settings in the phone and car.

I'm not sure what the problem is, but please persist - it is worth it!
+1

Be sure you have the latest version of Nokia firmware, something like 7.21

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi - I too have the Nokia 6300 with phone prep low. All I did was sync the phone to the car. I have full access to my phone book and memory - no problems. I also found out that I have the voice activated system which is a bonus and eay to use once you have programmed it in!
Hope you sort it out....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.