Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my dealership getting first service done and decided to snap a couple of pictures of their newly arrived Nogaro R8 w/carbon side blades. They also had an orange TT-S.

Attachments

· Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quite like that.

For the money I paid for my S5, i could have bought an R8 if I lived in the states! :mad:

Although me and the other half are considering moving over there (if we can) once I finish off my professional qualifications.
MSRP is quite a bargain for the car but actually they're all marked up; I've never seen one at a dealership less than 165k USD.

· Registered
432 Posts
MSRP is quite a bargain for the car but actually they're all marked up; I've never seen one at a dealership less than 165k USD.
Come to Dallas......

· Registered
552 Posts
I was at my dealership getting first service done and decided to snap a couple of pictures of their newly arrived Nogaro R8 w/carbon side blades. They also had an orange TT-S.
In the third picture, on the left hand side, there is the glimpse of the rear wheel that I would love to get for a A5 order but can't thanks to Audi UK!

Looks like it is a grey coloured Audi. Was it an RS6? Do you have any pics of it whatever it is? Thanks.

· Registered
3,586 Posts
? Do you have any pics of it whatever it is?
That appears to be the RS6 wheel. Member quattro joe has a set of those 20" wheels on his S5. (See photos here.)

· Registered
552 Posts
That appears to be the RS6 wheel. Member quattro joe has a set of those 20" wheels on his S5. (See photos here.)
Thanks. Me likey!

It just drives me potty that I cannot order the 19" version of that wheel (PQ6) which is available in loads of other markets for the S Line A5 but just not here in the UK.:mad:

· Registered
341 Posts

· Registered
552 Posts
It is strange your guys can't order the RS6 wheels.
I have the same ones installed as my winter wheels in the 19" version and they had to be ordered from Germany.
http://s404.photobucket.com/albums/pp127/A5inReston/Winter%20Wheels-%20Audi%20RS6%2019s/

The Audi order # is 8T0-601-025T (not cheap).
Now you're just rubbing it in!

As yours are 19" that's nearly how a S Line A5 would look. Me likey even more! You even have Daytona Grey Pearl paintwork which I like but I'm not prepared to pay £1,665 compared to £585 for standard metallic/pearlescent paint.

Yes I probably could buy those wheels separately but the cost would be prohibitive for me at least.

· Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
In the third picture, on the left hand side, there is the glimpse of the rear wheel that I would love to get for a A5 order but can't thanks to Audi UK!

Looks like it is a grey coloured Audi. Was it an RS6? Do you have any pics of it whatever it is? Thanks.
I don't have any pics of it, but it was an S6. We don't get the RS6 here in the states, but the wheel is optional on the S6.

· Registered
70 Posts
i knew the rs6 avant would not be arriving in the states but are you suggesting no rs6 sedan either?

· Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i knew the rs6 avant would not be arriving in the states but are you suggesting no rs6 sedan either?
At this point there's no official word either way on the sedan, but *shrug who knows.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.