Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Can someone provide me with a recommendation of a good sales rep/dealership in New Jersey? I'm looking to place an order for a 2009 S5 in the coming months.

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Paul Miller is the largest, steve Siegal is the man! Typically unfrienly staff (not Steve) and not very knowledgeable (wanted to service my Q7 shortly after it came out and receptionist did not know what a Q7 was).
Audi Millburn/Bernardsville are unbelieveably friendly and forthcoming. Smaller dealer, smaller allocation. I would suggest order now, it will take at least 9 months untill you get it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paul Miller is the largest, steve Siegal is the man! Typically unfrienly staff (not Steve) and not very knowledgeable (wanted to service my Q7 shortly after it came out and receptionist did not know what a Q7 was).
Audi Millburn/Bernardsville are unbelieveably friendly and forthcoming. Smaller dealer, smaller allocation. I would suggest order now, it will take at least 9 months untill you get it.

Great, thanks for the recommendations. I will check both out- I don't think there is much of a deal for an S5 since you have to wait 9 months but I just want some class individuals to work with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts