Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Well i've been trolling this site for awhile now, and thought since its getting close to time to pick up my car i would join this great site!

Ordered an Ibis White A5 with the S-line package with Premium and B&O.

Ordered May 28th so i didn't have to wait as long as some of the horror stories i've read.

H&R springs and some 20' shoes are sitting on my floor already waiting. Thanks for all the great posts, I hope to contribute

J

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hello and welcome fellow Texan! :) Congrats! I'm sure it's going to be one long week for you. lol

Would be interested to check out your ride once you get everything installed. I'll have my 20s and coilovers installed this weekend actually. I'm in the Big D so we'll have to meet up sometime. There are a few other locals on here with S5s who either already have or will be getting their cars soon.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Tx

I believe when i first ordered my car i saw your black A5 in the shop. Not sure if it was yours but from some of your posts. Had the back bumper being replaced when i was there :) Be glad to meet with you sometime

·
Registered
457 Posts
Welcome and congrats.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Welcome Jay and congrats! I'm in Dallas too and should have my S5 here in a month or two. I've already got plans/parts for modding the car once it gets here. Even if I don't have my car yet, keep me posted if you have plans to meet up. I'd love to join in and chat cars for a while.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts