Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just took delivery of my 58 plate A5 2.0 TFSI Sport Quattro. Went for white and 20" alloys as thought this showed the cars curves the best (my opinion).

Will get the remap once some results are posted!!

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on becoming an A5 owner. Nice choice on the wheels. Car looks good.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Looks very nice in white with those wheels!! :D

Did you get it from Stratford Audi? I got mine from them and was very happy with the service.

EDIT: Just looked at your pics a bit closer and see the plates are Liverpool Audi, so obviously not!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congratulations

Very Nice Car-i Went For Blk With 19 Inch Wheels. One Question--who Put The Damn Steering Wheel On The Wrong Side???lol-laughs And All My Best--jeff S. (fla-us)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum and congrats on becoming an A5 owner. Nice choice on the wheels. Car looks good.
Thanks, thinking about the mods i'll be wanting now!! lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks very nice in white with those wheels!! :D

Did you get it from Stratford Audi? I got mine from them and was very happy with the service.

EDIT: Just looked at your pics a bit closer and see the plates are Liverpool Audi, so obviously not!!
Yep its a scouse motor, was the shortest lead time. And it still had the wheels on it when delivered.........

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very Nice Car-i Went For Blk With 19 Inch Wheels. One Question--who Put The Damn Steering Wheel On The Wrong Side???lol-laughs And All My Best--jeff S. (fla-us)
LOL steering wheel works better on the right over here!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to the site matey. Lovely car. Nice wheels too. I'm thinking of those for mine.
Cheers! Scuffed one already, its a bit wider than my old S4.....:mad:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Better Then The States!

Wish I Were There And Driving On The ""right"" Side. Enjoy The Car And I Am Too Looking For Mods For The 3.2 Liter. Take Care-jeff S.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Wheels look awesome!

This site has been known to be detrimental to your wallet, so be warned! Looking good!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Looks like you need the exhaust trim for starters Bacchus :). Lovely car, I was tempted by the same as you when I ordered but decided against it in the end.

I think the car in need of lowering and spacers :).

Im getting my car remapped at the end of the month at APS if you fancy joining me. The gains Im guessing will be a lot with your motor, easily 250+bhp. I only have the defunct 1.8tfsi but hope to acheive 200+. Will provide before and after dyno tests.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Bacchus, i'd be very grateful to know your thoughts on the ride quality with the Sport suspension and 20" wheels please.

I'm thinking of those or the 19" 20 spoke wheels (which I'm not overly enamoured with) and would love to hear how the ride quality is over a variety of different road surfaces please.

With those low profile tyres, i'm expecting the ride quality to be abysmal, but you never know.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hi Bacchus, Welcome to the forum :)

Lovely looking Car you have specced there... will you be Popping to meet us at the lakes at the end of the Month, seems you live so close ?? .... Would be GREAT to have a Ibis A5 there :cool:

deano

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bacchus, i'd be very grateful to know your thoughts on the ride quality with the Sport suspension and 20" wheels please.

I'm thinking of those or the 19" 20 spoke wheels (which I'm not overly enamoured with) and would love to hear how the ride quality is over a variety of different road surfaces please.

With those low profile tyres, i'm expecting the ride quality to be abysmal, but you never know.
Hi mate, am over moon with ride. Firm and corners like its on rails!! I have the 265/30/20 tyres so that may have something to do with it!!! Point to note though is that i like a firm ride (no Jokes) so it has to be down to personal preference. Happy to let you have a go if you are ever my way!

B:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Bacchus, Welcome to the forum :)

Lovely looking Car you have specced there... will you be Popping to meet us at the lakes at the end of the Month, seems you live so close ?? .... Would be GREAT to have a Ibis A5 there :cool:

deano
Hi mate, i am trying to sort myself some time to pop up to the lakes. Would only be for the day if i can as i am moving house the weekend before!! If anyone's driving there from the south they are welcome to pitstop at mine, J2 of the M6!!

B:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Congrats on the new ride! Wheels look awesome!

This site has been known to be detrimental to your wallet, so be warned! Looking good!
LOL thanks mate, mine is a company car so all mods have to be discreet!!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
If anyone's driving there from the south they are welcome to pitstop at mine, J2 of the M6!!
You are moving to a service station?

:)

·
Registered
26 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts