Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on guys it was good to find this forum on the net.
After having a good read through decided to sign up and become an active member in anyway I can.
I really don't know a lot about cars to tell you the truth I just love them especially the Audi.
Managed to pick up an s5 relativity cheap off a friend.
I'll post some more pictures once I can get her cleaned and get a better camera.
Here's a few from my iPhone though.
I'll also post the work she's had done to her later on as it's quite a lot ?
Any comments are welcome I'm also looking for an inspo on he exterior and interior.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard, granger. The red interior is a great offset to the black exterior.
Thanks! It also has red calliper's as well but difficult to see in these photos, can't wait to get some good shots and list he work it's had done to get some feedback.

·
Premium Member
2,018 Posts
Blimey lovely car! Has your mate got any more for sale cheap? Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Welcome J! Congrats on the beauty.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update - here's some more photos I took a few days ago. I know the doors won't be for everyone and exercise the van in the background! Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Blimey, you don't see S5's with Lamborghini doors everyday. +1 for originality and it fits in well with the aggressive body kit.

Was this a mod you did or inherited? If it's one you did do you have any part way through photos, I'd love to see the work that goes into the conversion.

Cars looking good, look forward to seeing more updates.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts