Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon Gentleman/Ladies!!

I'm a first time user/poster. I've had a love for the A5/S5 from the day pictures were released!! I've been hooked since the day I drove a clients S5, simply an amazing ride. Since then, I've had the opportunity to detail 2 beautiful S5's. I'd be more than happy to post up some pics of the cars and share my process with all of you. Looking to learn from the many affluent A5/S5 owners on the forum as well as offering up some of my own knowledge and expertise.

I live in South Jersey and own my own detailing business as well. Don't hesitate to ask anything detail related as I'd be more than happy to answer your questions.

Thanks for the welcomes in advanced and I hope to be an active member on the forum!!

Nick

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey buddy!!

new jersey huh. i live in ramsey, bergen county, and have a shore house in brielle. if im at the shore can u take care of detail on my S5?

i baby mine and only want someone who will treat it as though it was their own. its white with brown interior. let me know where u r at shore and if u have a web site. thanks
Big White,

I'll PM you my website and information, I don't want it to seem like I'm advertising.

Thanks,
Nick

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.