Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome! So what part of the world are you in? Do you plan to become an A5/S5 owner anytime soon?

Please update your profile to reflect your location. Thanks.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Weclome Ron :)

Have to ask.... What Colour did you go For and are there many other A4/S5's around your area ??

·
Registered
821 Posts
Great choice with the Phantom Black :)

Have yo got any Picc's

·
Registered
750 Posts
Welcome aboard. Nice color on the PB.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I was in Beijing a couple months ago. Not sure about other Chinese cities, but Audis far outnumber BMWs and Mercs there; it's a complete 180 from what you'd see here in Canada and the US. I didn't see that many A4s though; mostly A6s and some A8s. And for some strange reason, most (i'd say > 80%) of them are black.

·
Registered
74 Posts
another new member from hk!

hi ron!

have my new s5 since july '08. nice to meet u here! guess were one of the lucky ones who's been driving around hk with an s5!!!!!!
mine is phantom black w black interior!
a quick question, and i presume u have the manual transmission, do u sometimes get a 'sticky clutch' (bounces back sluggishly when u pull back yr left foot) ??? it happens on my s5 10% of the time!
when r u planning to go in for 1st service?

terry

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Jimmyz,
I have no idea is that there are a lot of A4s in China since I am living in Hong Kong and saldom to go to Mainland China, but can tell you that there have a lot of A4s runing in Hong Kong.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Puff,
Nice to meet you. My salesman told me that all S5s engine already run-in before delivery, so we dont need to run_in the car and 1st service time will be around 10000km ! But is that true or not I have no idea !
Yes I have the manual transmission also but I never get any 'sticky clutch' until now.
Hey, we may have a geathering dirve sometimes !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.