Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome! So what part of the world are you in? Do you plan to become an A5/S5 owner anytime soon?

Please update your profile to reflect your location. Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I am from Hong Kong and I am a S5 owner sine March.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ron,

So what sort of reaction do you get in Hong Kong driving around in an S5?

How are you finding the car, Enjoying it? Planning any modification?

Rob

·
Registered
821 Posts
Weclome Ron :)

Have to ask.... What Colour did you go For and are there many other A4/S5's around your area ??

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Robb,
Nice to meet you ! Enjoying it so far and not planning any modification yet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi dbs2, nice to mee you !
I have Phantom Black with Tuscan Brown interior. Yes, there have many other Audi cars around in Hong Kong !

·
Registered
821 Posts
Great choice with the Phantom Black :)

Have yo got any Picc's

·
Registered
750 Posts
Welcome aboard. Nice color on the PB.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hi Ron. Welcome to the forum. Nice pic you got there in your avatar. I am from Hong Kong too :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Seifufu, nice to meet you ! But you are living in Canada ?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Hey Ron, I heard that there are a lot of A4s in China, is that true? I also heard that Audi has a plant that builds the A4 in China and that China built A4s are cheaper than German built A4s?

·
Registered
483 Posts
I was in Beijing a couple months ago. Not sure about other Chinese cities, but Audis far outnumber BMWs and Mercs there; it's a complete 180 from what you'd see here in Canada and the US. I didn't see that many A4s though; mostly A6s and some A8s. And for some strange reason, most (i'd say > 80%) of them are black.

·
Registered
74 Posts
another new member from hk!

hi ron!

have my new s5 since july '08. nice to meet u here! guess were one of the lucky ones who's been driving around hk with an s5!!!!!!
mine is phantom black w black interior!
a quick question, and i presume u have the manual transmission, do u sometimes get a 'sticky clutch' (bounces back sluggishly when u pull back yr left foot) ??? it happens on my s5 10% of the time!
when r u planning to go in for 1st service?

terry

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Jimmyz,
I have no idea is that there are a lot of A4s in China since I am living in Hong Kong and saldom to go to Mainland China, but can tell you that there have a lot of A4s runing in Hong Kong.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi Puff,
Nice to meet you. My salesman told me that all S5s engine already run-in before delivery, so we dont need to run_in the car and 1st service time will be around 10000km ! But is that true or not I have no idea !
Yes I have the manual transmission also but I never get any 'sticky clutch' until now.
Hey, we may have a geathering dirve sometimes !

·
Registered
74 Posts
oh, btw, what i thought was a sticky clutch problem is apparently normal, as i just tried the clutch of the silver s5 at the audi showroom, i feel alot better now.........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts