Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think production has ramped up just as the full force of the economic downturn has struck the car buying public. A5s are only going to become more and more available as the year goes on. And that's a good thing for those who want one sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I ordered mine in May, and it was just completed 2 days ago and as scheduled will receive in early September. I had no delays, and no problems at all.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Haha there goes our premium low-supply/high-demand resale value. Good thing we all planned to keep these things, right? =P

-Ray

·
Registered
43 Posts
I really don't think the dealers have all these cars on their lot. I checked each one, not one specified the options on the A5, but do on their other Audi's in stock. Six months ago their was a dealership site in Maryland that had posted several A5's on their web, which they included one of every color. I think it is more of an advertisement to order the vehicle. Could be wrong, check each one out, the only difference is the color.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Even though there's more out there I don't think we have to worry about these cars being common. It is good for comparison shopping colors and options, not to mention allowing you a test drive instead of ordering a car you've only seen on the road once.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I still like driving around and not seeing the A5 everywhere I go. Unlike the millions of Bmw 335's on the road.Probably will see more on the road in the next year, but not as many as the bimmers.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I still like driving around and not seeing the A5 everywhere I go.
drastik, what part of the world are you located in? Please update your profile to reflect your location. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.