Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gday,

Picked up my 09 reg S5 today and I'm in heaven! Even my wife has car envy... I'm already thinking about some mods (exhaust/springs etc)...

Anyhow as per the subject, I'm new to the area (Shropshire/West Midlands) and new to Audi. Looking for any suggestions on recommended workshops for mods in the area that are reasonably priced, and well acquainted with Audi's and S5's in particular.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers,
Red.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Welcome to the area Red and congrats on the S5.

One indi that's gained a real good reputation around here is Midland VW. I used them for some diagnostics on my previous A6 that the dealer was giving me the run around on and they couldn't do enough to help.

Look forward to seeing some pics :thumbsup:

Cheers

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the family

Why not join us on the 8th August at the "Audis in the Park" event that will not be too far from you.

Check the UK section for more info!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. :thumbsup:

@Mulski - I'll find some time to check out Midland VW - they're not too far from me. Thanks for the tip. Pics will definitely be along when I've got the ride height and the exhaust on.

@Sportback - Looks like a great event. I'll run it past the missus as I already have a kitchen pass to go see England/Wales play down at Twickenham on the 6th. We've got an 11 month old and another baking at around 16 weeks so the passes are few and far between. :music-smiley-019: I'll register my tentative interest on the thread.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Hey RedGum, congrats on the car!

Being held at Ketterings, Wicksteed Park, Audi's in the Park is very much a family affair event. Why not bring them along instead of wasting more brownie points ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers Spinner. Although I think I already have car envy reading your specs! :thumbsup:

My current plan is that wifey spends a nice day with one of her girlfriends (who also has a daugther of similar age). They can lounge around the house and her hubby and I can come along to AITP. Will see how it goes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts