Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to the forum and to the A5, having just upgraded from an A4 2.0 TDI it's a different animal.

I'll post some pics below, would be interesting to know if it has been previously owned by another forum member as I bought it from a garage.

I bought the car with some minor mods - 20" Inovit wheels, spacers, Pro Sport coilovers, honeycomb grill, tinted rear lights, and all the chrome vinyl wrapped black (that's everything I've managed to notice anyway).

I've just had the back boxes deleted and replaced with 4" tips, sounds much better.

Next plans are to remove the "A5" and "3.0 TDI" rear badges for a smoother look and then a trip to either Darkside Developments or P-Torque for remapping. Then finally a good mop when the weather picks up ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, Josh! Welcome to the forum and congrats on your upgrade, looks great. This forum really is a ton of help. With a little bit of research you can find an answer to all your questions. Have fun surfing around!
Thanks mate, I've already found this forum very useful, found some great contacts and learned a lot from the threads. I'm looking forward to doing some more modifying

1 - 6 of 6 Posts