Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share some pictures with you all. The car was delivered on November 10th (ordered in February). Had to wait a week to secure financing and sell my other car. After a long wait, it is finally in my driveway.

Reading the forums has definately helped me pass the time the last few weeks. Thanks to all for some really great posts! I am looking forward to becomming an active member now that my S5 is here.

As some others have previously noted, the Magma Red comes out a bit brighter in the photos than it is in real life. May be because of the camera flash, I dunno. Anyway, I couldn't be happier. Just gotta get some mile on it now.

Here she is - Brilliant Black|Magma Red|Navi|Tech|B&O :

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congrats. It looks great and you are right, the magma looks brighter in pictures. I saw it on another car. Waiting for my delivery early December.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congrats! :)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Welcome aboard. Great choice of color and trim...;)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Just got through washing mine, so I know you will have fun with the Brilliant Black!:)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Congrats you will love it :D

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome to the Forum :)

I'm sure at this time of year you will find cleaning your car more pleasurable and keeping it that way much longer than for us Brits in this cold, damp and Salty UK :(

Enjoy !!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts