Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys/ladies,

I bought an Audi S5 a couple of weeks ago, it's amazing, love it! My radio is getting seriously underused, just listen to the V8 soundtrack instead!

Just wondering if this is the right forum to ask if anyone knows where i can get my hands on some 20" Rotor alloys, preferably Black with the silver diamond cut like these
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Alloy wheel Bicycle part

Ideally I would swap them for the alloys the car came with - they are 20" RS4's like this:

Sorry if this is the wrong area, let me know, I've just joined!
Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,720 Posts
Luke welcome on board the Audi nuthouse and I am sure that you will fit in fine!!! Worth a try BUT be careful young man cos not all that sparkles is gold (or something) in other words there are loads of good wheels out there as well as some er not so good. If I were you I would keep my standard wheels until I have found some good 20s. Take care!!!

Reactions: Dan1845

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why not get your current wheels powder coated
View attachment 181247
I just really really REALLY really (really) like the rotor alloys :LOL: - I've got an Audi A7 (that seemingly no-one wants to buy on Autotrader :cry:) that's got Rotors. They aren't, er, concave enough for me though. I'd happily get full silver Rotors and powder coat then though.

·
Registered
173 Posts
20" black rotors like that only came on the RS5 (I believe only one year and not sure about the UK). There were a couple of version. Some did not have the triangles machined, only the lip. There are aftermarket replacas or if you do njot want those, get a 20" set of RS5 rotors and have them refinished

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
20" black rotors like that only came on the RS5 (I believe only one year and not sure about the UK). There were a couple of version. Some did not have the triangles machined, only the lip. There are aftermarket replacas or if you do njot want those, get a 20" set of RS5 rotors and have them refinished
Yeah that's what I'm looking to do, I think I'd prefer original but if there's a substantial saving to be made I could go replica (assuming the aesthetic is almost identical).

I'm also considering 19" as after 3 weeks of ownership I've realised the ride is pretty harsh...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.