Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

New S5 Greece

1K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Geo_SKG 
#1 ·
Congratulations on a fantastic site and forum. Have been in the market for a new car for a couple of weeks. Was leaning towards new M3 or 6 series but not a huge BMW fan. Nothing in Merc lineup really tickled my fancy. Porsche very nice but not practical on the island nor suit my lifestyle.

Saw an S5 go past me on the island and fell in love. Since then found a new one in Athens, bought it and due to collect next week or week after.

Learnt so much from your documented experiences on the site, thanks to all and look forward to sharing my experiences.

#2 ·
Welcome! Glad to hear you've found the site to be so helpful! :) We've got a great bunch here.

Congrats on your purchase! What color exterior/interior did you get?

#3 ·
Welcome aboard ;)

#4 ·
Phantom Black, Pearl Silver, carbon, parking system, cruise, nav, electric mem seats.

No B&O or bluetooth :( but beat a 6 month wait and not particularly cheap as it was.

Came with 18 inch wheels so trying to get 19s installed by dealer, they want rediculous money though!

#5 ·
That's a GREAT color combo...definitely one of my favs.

#8 ·
Welcome to the site and congratulations on getting the vaunted S5 so fast!

I myself was seriously considering a BMW 6-love the exterior styling-but BMW interiors are very plain. The A5/S5 is just plain gorgeous, and the interior is far superior to anything out there. Also, I needed a real 4 seater, and the A5/S5 have very useable rear seats, whereas the 6's are a joke.

#9 ·
Welcome S5G. Phantom black is a beautiful color (I am a little biased), and the silver interior is very nice indeed.

Enjoy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.