Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
And the awesome awesome steering wheel they made... This WILL be in my car soon!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
PPI failed miserably.....sorry

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yuk!!

Sorry...that just looks ridiculous in my opinion...but then...what do I know?!!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Body kit... terrible. Steering wheel... Good!

Problem with the kit is it really is 'stuck-on' and it looks cheap as a result... this car doesn't do cheap.

...everything should 'flow' elegantly, otherwise, it's just another Jap (rice) supra-style stick on kit.

Hate it. Sorry. :(

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hmm.. I think the Rieger actually looks better but both are not adding anything to the S5.. Unfortunately, I think the PPI is actually taking away or detracting from the overall look..

Could it be that really, the S5 is one of those vehicles that looks better stock body kit? I'm thinking so.. maybe a rear lip but that is about it...

·
Registered
436 Posts
Where is PPI? Where is PPI's contact information?

·
Registered
436 Posts
The stock body of the S5 is hard to build on I guess, but the S5 needs a rear decklid wing
I agree with this.. I think Caractater or however you spell it has a nice decklid wing that I'll go for..

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Oh my eyes !!!!!!!!!!:eek: I don't like it, sorry but you can't start sticking bits on an A/S5 like that it just looks cheap. And what is the deal with black wheels ? Why do people think they look good ??? Is it me ???? Am I just out of touch ?????? But that steering wheel is gorgeous.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Oh my eyes !!!!!!!!!!:eek: I don't like it, sorry but you can't start sticking bits on an A/S5 like that it just looks cheap. And what is the deal with black wheels ? Why do people think they look good ??? Is it me ???? Am I just out of touch ?????? But that steering wheel is gorgeous.
+1, and to your steering wheel comments Blade. Couldn't find it on the web tho' - reckon you're looking at about $1K USD, particularly if it's S5-specific and mimics the multifunction aspects.

Would have to see one in the flesh b4 I bought though - carbon fibre, even the real stuff, can look a lttle bit contrived if not very carefully done.

·
Registered
642 Posts
the steering wheel shown there is in a R8, but i was talkign to them 2 months ago at SEMA and you send your steering wheel into them and it still is $900 or so, i do like the way the roof spoiler and the decklid spoiler compliment each other, but ive never thought that any of the body kits company's roof spoilers are worth the money.....

·
Registered
436 Posts
the steering wheel shown there is in a R8, but i was talkign to them 2 months ago at SEMA and you send your steering wheel into them and it still is $900 or so, i do like the way the roof spoiler and the decklid spoiler compliment each other, but ive never thought that any of the body kits company's roof spoilers are worth the money.....
Yeah.. I sent in a word and I'm waiting to hear back if this is possible to do on my extra TT wheel that I will be installing..

·
Registered
204 Posts
I don't mind it too much. It does look a little stuck on. The color looks a little mis-matched in the picture. I do like the stance and wheels though. The steering wheel is a little over the top but I like the shift gate. Must be off a R8 also.

I'm having a senior moment on my shift pattern. I could've sworn reverse is down and upper left not down and lower left. You would think I would know this after driving it 8 months. I guess I will find out when I go out for lunch.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.