Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.....

I'm new here...perusing the forums...interested in getting an Audi A5 with premium/iPod/Auto....

just trying to find out info on....

1. pricing/deals..also what is the deal with the salesman...all of the guys tell me that i dont work on commision...so what is the deal for them....

2. mods....

3. advice on anything you can provide...

coming from a 325ci bmw which i loved...and Now have a bmw 330i which i hate....

also last question.... I thought i saw a black on black a5 with rims ((( i believe the owner who posted was from delaware and posted pics from his driveway...)))) if anyone knows can they post a link please....

thanks all and i look forward to learning alot about hopefully my new Audi...

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :)

First off, where are you located? Knowing this will allow members to provide accurate answers to your questions since options/specifications can vary from country to country. Please update your profile to reflect your location.

Regarding info on A5 mods, we have the A5 Performance & Mods section for that. Try using the Advanced Search feature to find answers to any questions you may have.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! :)

First off, where are you located? Knowing this will allow members to provide accurate answers to your questions since options/specifications can vary from country to country. Please update your profile to reflect your location.

Regarding info on A5 mods, we have the A5 Performance & Mods section for that. Try using the Advanced Search feature to find answers to any questions you may have.
Thanks!

Sorry, i live in PA.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
also last question.... I thought i saw a black on black a5 with rims ((( i believe the owner who posted was from delaware and posted pics from his driveway...)))) if anyone knows can they post a link please....
Click here to see a black on black A5 with aftermarket rims. It may not be the one you were thinking of, but perhaps you might be interested in taking a look.

FYI, I found this by using Advanced Search and entering 'black' as my keyword, then searching by thread title only.

·
Registered
27 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I thought it referred to drinking habits!! ;-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.