Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Welcome and Congrats bigwhite, its going to be a long weekend for you :D

Love the S5 in white, great choice of colour :D

Oh and please update your location in your profile.

·
Registered
750 Posts
first time on any web site. picking up fully loaded white s5 on monday. :D

Welcome big,

My last two cars were white. The Ibis is a great color on the S5.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome and congrats! It's going to be a loooooong weekend having to wait until Monday. :D

Oh, by the way, you can update your profile with your location by clicking here.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Congrats.

What interior color and inlays????

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congrats! White's an awesome color. Pics please with interior...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im in

picked up car at 530pm yesterday. stunning!!!!!!!!!

white/tuscan with carbon fibre fully loaded. waited 4 months and nagged dealer every other day. IT PAYED OFF

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry

im not that computer savey. this web site is amazing. i cant believe im talking to someone in uk about S5's. i was born and raised in london now living in good old U.S of A!!!! if i knew how to post pics i would. how do u like ur car??

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Hehe :)

Its not too hard really, when you post, below the text area where you type there is a button called manage attachments, a pop up window will show where you click browse, find the picture on your hard drive and then hit the upload button, when you have added all the photos you want, close the window. and hit the post button on the main window.

I havnt got my car, picking up this friday :D

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
too lazy

my car is stock(now). im shopping for 20's and usual other upgrades. then ill try to post photos. i work 7 days 10-12 hours each day so i havent ENJOYED the car as of yet. hows the weather in norfolk??

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Nice :) Well theres plenty of cars on here for inspiration if you plough through the Pictures Forum :). Seen anything you like yet?
Ouch thats one hell of a week, 9-5 is enough for me lol. Well hope you get to take some time off to get to know the car.
Weather, do you really need to ask being born and raised here ahah. Its cloudy & miserable, pretty chilly too. At least theres no rain at the moment.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
inspiration

definately found some inspiration on here. i dont want to lower the car though. it just sits perfect how it is. im not even sure ive heard of norfolk thats why i asked about the weather. i remember waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for my car too. sleepless nights!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
welcome Bigwhite and congrats on the car xx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts