Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2007, s5, 4.2l V8, quatro, Manual, white leather
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I'm Bert from Glasgow Scotland recently joined the forum as I am now the proud owner of a b8 s5 4.2l V8. Read a few posts looking for a few answers and found pretty much everything I was looking for. Seems like a great community and look forward to speaking to you all in due course 馃榾. The s5 is great it's a 2008 with 91k on the clock no issues with the car except the dreaded cluncking behind the dash. And after a few topic searches I'm pretty sure it's I know what's wrong 馃槙, seems like a dash out job to fix the fan flaps/motor. which I'm not looking forward to either trying myself or paying audi to do. If anyone knows of any independent garages in or around Glasgow who can help feel free to drop me a message.

Registered
2007, s5, 4.2l V8, quatro, Manual, white leather
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is a few photos of the car I work away and came offshore today so will get a few more photos sorted once I actually get back home. Also please ignore the reg it was on it when I bought the car much more suited to a s6 obv lol ferrada 20" alloys and akrapovic ehaust and lowered on YSR coilovers

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts