Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

As the title states, I am a new member here. I ordered a A5 about 5 months ago and it finally arrived...just in time for me to deploy to Qatar.

I did get one week with the A5 before I left and managed to put over 2500 miles on her. What a great automobile.

I have been a big fan of Audis since my childhood when my father bought a brand new 87 Audi 5000S. Truth be told, I was kind of bored with the normal Audi offerings until recently. The TT is a great looking vehicle (in fact I will be getting one for my wife upon my return to the states), the R8 is one of the most stunning vehicles to come out of Germany in many years, and the A5/S5 simply took my breath away.

Anyways, I look forward to getting to know many of you and learn all I can. I have been an auto enthusiast for many years and look forward to getting to know what the rest of you are doing with your Audi's.

Shane

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome on board.....must be a killer having waited so long and then only having a week with it.
So true. However, it really gives me something to look forward to coming home to...oh yea, it will be good to see my wife too.:D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. Welcome to the forum and congrats on becoming an A5 owner!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts