Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I've been lurking on here for a bit so I thought I'd say Hello. I currently drive a B6 S4 saloon, a very capable car which I adore but I will probably look to change sometime this year and an A/S5 is more than likely going to be its replacement. These are the cars I've been waiting for Audi to build for years now, and after they came out last year I couldn't wait to get a test drive. I went to one of the launch events in July and drove an S5 and a 3.0TDi A5, and after that I was convinced. The latter will probably be my choice, in which case I'll go back to one car (I also have an old B5 A4 1.9TDi quattro Sport which I use as a runabout/daily driver).

I live in Wiltshire and I've been an avid Audi enthusiast ever since the group 'B' rally era. The S4 is my fifth Audi.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hello and welcome! :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hello there ! :D

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Welcome to the forums. We're a friendly lot and there is a lot of A/S5 knowledge and experience here should you wish to know more - and you will!! ;)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi there and welcome

·
Registered
714 Posts
Welcome aboard. This forum is great!
:)
+1

This forum really is great. Lots of useful advice from enthusiastic, helpful members and some fun too. Only seen one spat since joining in Jan and that was pretty trivial.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts