Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered mine in March, can't wait for delivery. Ordered 3.0TDI Sport in Quartz Grey, 19' Y Alloys, Heated seats, Bluetooth, Lights&wipers pack, etc. Delivery not expected until September !!! Not too worried as managed to negotiate approx 7% discount from the dealer. Happy days.

·
Registered
54 Posts
You'll find it well worth the wait!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Al. Don't mind the wait too much, however sure that will change once summer arrives. I had narrowed my choice to the Audi or a BMW coupe, but no comparison, once I got in the Audi it was by far the better appointed. Also only test drove the 2.7 so can't wait to go in the 3.0, I've heard and read so much about the performance of it!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Shouldn't that be 'SouthernDave' !! Welcome to the site from across the Solent..3.0tdi is a beaut.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Blade... Originally from Lancashire, so trying to keep a hold on my Roots LOL !!!.... Also the wife cant wait to ask me to " Fire up the Quattro "
The dealer said that if i'm not impressed with the engine then he'll refund the price.... obviously confident that its thus a good one.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I guessing he didn't put that in writing !!! for an ol smokey oil burner its a half decent engine ;)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Dave!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Tex.. never used Forums before, but found this really usefull to browse and get good tips on the car choice prior to placing the order with the dealer.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Robb. Placed my order on 22nd March, so I've got quite some time to wait for delivery. I've just emailed the dealer to check on status as they last told me it would be Sept/Oct. Hoping they will bring this forward if Audi can sort their build delays out.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome Dave I am well impressed with my 2.7 so I bet the 3.0 ltr will have a big smile on your face:D

Paul

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.