Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Just introducing myself to the board. My girl just took delivery of her '09 Deep Sea Auto S5 on Saturday. I'm joining to find out a little bit more about her car and Audi's in general. I come from a background of Japanese car knowledge and am currently toting around an Infiniti Ivory Pearl G37 6MT.

From what I'm hearing her color combination is a bit rare and I will have some pictures of her car up soon!

I absolutely love her car and can't wait to learn more about the S5, so I can help her out with some light modifications.

-Kuz

· Registered
1,730 Posts
Hi Kuz and welcome, hope she lets you drive it from time to time.....!

I think you'll find everything you need on this forum - it's one of the better ones of its type with a largely intelligent membership! Lot's of discussion around modifications as well.......

Could I suggest that you update your profile to reflect your location? - as Audi specifications vary from country to country, it helps other members respond more accurately to any questions you may have about your (her) particular car.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man,

Yes she promised to let me take a spin in it, but it was snowing today, so I'll do that another day. Can't wait.

*Edit Location updated

· Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Kuz! :)

· Registered
1,636 Posts
Welcome on board.

I suggest you secretly keep hold of the spare keys ;)

Saj i cant believe you suggested that :eek:

welcome to the board of A5OC hope you find everything you are looking for :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.