Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've never joined any forums or posted anything online until I became a member of the A5/S5 family, and now this is my second Audi forum "membership"! But I'm so excited about my new A5 that I decided to participate. I've been having fun reading everyone's questions and comments.

I got in line with my deposit last July just a day or two after I discovered the new A5 on edmunds.com (love at first sight), got the actual order placed in November, and have been driving my car for about 3 weeks now. It was well worth the wait -- I absolutely love it! My only complaint is that I've been so busy giving other people rides in it I've had very little "alone" time out on the open road. That will change this week!

Mine is a quartz gray/black A5 w/tip, premium, tech, nav. My first Audi... in fact, my first German car, after driving American and Japanese cars for the past 30 years.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome! Glad to hear you are enjoying your new A5. :)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Somethin about the A/S5's just makes you want to talk about it ;) ...welcome to the site a5liz

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

Thanks for welcoming me! Yes, this car definitely does make one want to talk about it, doesn't it?! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts