Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy to be part of the forum. Even happier because I picked up my first S5. My whole family got into audi's about 6 years ago. First is was an S-line Q5 prestige for mom and then my father picked up an amazing A7 but I was craving a little bit more sport and a spunk. I have always loved the S5 and swore I would own one one day. Well I drove 4 hours to Indiana only to find the car I thought I was going to buy was a real hunk of garbage and was really showing every bit of its 115,000 miles and had been repainted or not taken care of or both. So I took a chance and saw an ad with no picture during one of my millions of searches on the ride back from indiana and we stopped at the dealer to find this. Its a 2013, single owner car with no accidents or damage, and it had just cracked 30,000 miles. I gotta redo the rock chip guard on the bumper and sort a door speaker issue but other than that this thing is just perfect for me. Here are the specs as I know them.

2013 S5 Prestige
7 Speed auto
drive select
Sport differential
Black leather/alcantara with aluminum trim
30,160 certified miles.

And no. I just havent been able to bring myself to desecrate the front grille with a license plate. I want to find a motorized hideaway version that I can pop up when I get hassled. I absolutely love this car. While it doesn't have the carbon fiber or nappa leather seats I really wanted alcantara and aluminum after seeing it in person. Only had it 2 days but i don't think this feeling is wearing off anytime soon.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Happy to be part of the forum. Even happier because I picked up my first S5. My whole family got into audi's about 6 years ago. First is was an S-line Q5 prestige for mom and then my father picked up an amazing A7 but I was craving a little bit more sport and a spunk. I have always loved the S5 and swore I would own one one day. Well I drove 4 hours to Indiana only to find the car I thought I was going to buy was a real hunk of garbage and was really showing every bit of its 115,000 miles and had been repainted or not taken care of or both. So I took a chance and saw an ad with no picture during one of my millions of searches on the ride back from indiana and we stopped at the dealer to find this. Its a 2013, single owner car with no accidents or damage, and it had just cracked 30,000 miles. I gotta redo the rock chip guard on the bumper and sort a door speaker issue but other than that this thing is just perfect for me. Here are the specs as I know them.

2013 S5 Prestige
7 Speed auto
drive select
Sport differential
Black leather/alcantara with aluminum trim
30,160 certified miles.

And no. I just havent been able to bring myself to desecrate the front grille with a license plate. I want to find a motorized hideaway version that I can pop up when I get hassled. I absolutely love this car. While it doesn't have the carbon fiber or nappa leather seats I really wanted alcantara and aluminum after seeing it in person. Only had it 2 days but i don't think this feeling is wearing off anytime soon.
That’s just lovely! Doesn’t it have the dsg?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry had to look up dsg which I now know you are referring to the dual clutch transmission. Yes it has that as well. I thought it was impressive just driving normally but I made the mistake of testing launch control with my mother in the passenger seat. Note to self. Don’t do that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts