Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Taking delivery of my S5 on Tuesday (meteor grey, pearl silver/starsilver). Absolutely can't wait!!

The dealer is in Northampton which is a couple of hours drive from here - they were going to deliver it, but I decided it would be better to get the train down there and have myself some fun on the way home. :D

Happy Days ahead.....

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Congrats and welcome,got to agree there are certainly happy days ahead,believe me all the hype about the S5 is so true as you are about to find out real soon :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to the forum, congratulations, I bet you can't wait to pick it up. Good choice deciding to get the train up and driving it back down....My dealer is 40 miles away and I will be getting a lift there and driving the long way back :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow - thanks for the welcome and comments - I am even more excited now!!

Manor50 - Where/when is the meet in May?

Cheers
Jon

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it's tomorrow......

can't believe it, I actually have butterflies in my stomach!

:D

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Wow - thanks for the welcome and comments - I am even more excited now!!

Manor50 - Where/when is the meet in May?

Cheers
Jon
You're more than welcome to join us in Buxton on 25 May. I'll add you to the list.

I used to travel through Gainsborough daily (well, I turned right over the bridge and went out through Lea) on my way to RAF Waddington, just south of Lincoln.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks REB

Will try my best for 25th but I believe my other half has prior plans.:eek:

Picked the car up from Northampton today and took the long way home - big grin on my face the whole way! Pity the weather was nice as those wing mirror casings are now covered in bugs!

Will be in Doncaster tomorrow morning as it happens - I go to a business networking meeting there every wed early.

I shall probably wake up even earlier :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.