Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great site -- keep up the good work.

Just wanted to say 'HI'

Just ordered A5 3.0TDI Sport in quartz grey with 19" Y's upgrading from a 320D (wife will get the BM when the A5 arrives).Test drive was amazing and managed to get a bit of discount.

Am told it should be approx 16 weeks until it is here !!!!! Worst part is I work opposite the dealership so will get constant reminders of how cool the car is

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hello and welcome! Congratulations on placing your order. That would be absolute torture for me having to work right across from the dealership and knowing I don't have my car yet. :( Hopefully those 16 weeks will breeze by for you, though.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Ooo...that is close to the dealer...worst case scenario, you can go by and "test drive" a few times to hold you over. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Shakey,

Another Derby A5/S5 owner like myself...

They are a pretty good bunch at Pride Park - they've now been taken over by the Sytner group... and apparantly they are quite hot on customer care (so they say!).

Cheers,
Dave.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm not far away in Leicester. I've ordered the same as you: 3.0TDi Sport in Quartz. I've been given a provisional date of 12th October so a month later than you. Hopefully the confirmed date will be earlier than that!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice to have you here. Have fun when you get it. :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
Hello and welcome ! :D

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
you werent in ashbroune a couple of sundays back were you? random i know but i spotted a new black a/s5 there :) and yes i live in scotland hehehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts